IMPORTANT NOTE: Most questions can be answered by looking at our bio-data and Dave’s curriculum vitae on this website. Other information can be found in our newsletters and Dave’s blogs which are posted at www.drdavejohnson.blogspot.com.
Both of us came to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ at a young
age through the influence of our families and churches. Debbie was
baptized in the Holy Spirit when she was 14 and Dave when he was 18.
He was called into the ministry at that time and was later called
into missions while studying at
Long Do You Plan to be in Missions? When someone put this
question to Dave before he left for the
What Motivates You to Get Up Every Morning and Go to Work?
1. God called us and is empowering us. We respond because we love him.
2. We believe that God is about to send an
unprecedented revival to the
3. God has given us a vision for planting a church within walking distance of every Filipino in our region—calling for consistent and continuous evangelism, discipleship, and training leaders in order to multiply, hopefully quickly, the number of churches in our region.
4. We believe Jesus Christ is the only path to God; we believe that mankind is eternally lost without him; we believe that he is coming soon as Kings of Kings and Eternal Judge.
What is your vision for the next five to ten years?
1. Becoming more conformed to the image of Christ.
2. Reach more people for Christ through evangelism and church planting, disciple more workers to multiply the number of churches, teach missions and English at APTS, and write several books on a number of different themes.
Dave April 3, 1957
Debbie July 26
Anniversary, July 26, 1997
Children: None, but we have a Doberman named Sam